InstaPage® Mobile 2.0 - New!!! With the rapid growth of SmartPhones in the U.S. market, delivering your web content in a compatible or SmartPhone friendly format is becoming more and more essential. In recognition of that fact, a new mobile version of the InstaPage® Standard platform will be released on April 17, 2013.
Known as InstaPage® Mobile 2.0, the initial release (mockup shown on right) delivers the following to smart phone users automatically when they visit your InstaPage® homeowners association website from their mobile phone:
- Home page news articles to keep your users up to date on events from anywhere;
- Archived news articles for the historians in your community;
- The default customer service form that comes with InstaPage® Standard so users can file Service Requests from their mobiles, as well as an optional customer service form, or integration with the VMS software portal;
- Access to the Document Library;
- Contact information with clickable email/phone numbers;
- User profile access to easily view or update same.
No "app" needs to be downloaded or installed, so there are no platform specific issues. Users with popular mobile operating systems such as Android, Windows Mobile, and of course the I-Phone will all receive the same consistent content.
Future enhancements are planned to bring more InstaPage® Standard features into the InstaPage® Mobile world.
Read more from our Press Release on the release of InstaPage® Mobile, or continue your tour from the below link or top navigation bar menus.